3-axis Surface Deformation Monitoring Radar
Suitable for geophysical monitoring of landslides, terrain subsidence, falling rocks, glaciers, and volcanoes, as well structural monitoring of bridges, buildings, towers, dams, and roads.
1-axis Surface Deformation Monitoring Radar
Light weight, portable, and affordable GBSAR that can achieve sub-millimeter changes over spans of days to years.
• The "Ground-Based Surface Deformation Monitoring Radar" (or GBSAR) developed by iRadar can detect sub-mm movement on natural and synthetic objects.
• The high-resolution change detection is beneficial to disaster monitoring, risk assessment as well as for the establishment of early warning framework for hazard management.
• G2000 series GBSAR can be applied in various areas to monitor the surface deformation of earth environments (such as landslides, terrain subsidence, falling rocks, glaciers, avalanches, volcanoes, etc.) as well as man-made structures (such as bridges, buildings, towers, dams, roads, etc.).
• GBSAR provides 24/7 periodic monitoring of large area (more than 80,000 m2) with the sensing distance of 1-2 km.
• Comes with user-friendly software and cloud portal for remote monitoring and hazard management.